Regency at Pineville offers full continuum care, along with numerous services and amenities for community residents. If you are considering senior care but don’t know which care option is the best fit, here are the various senior care options available to you.
Independent living: this retirement lifestyle is ideal for those who are still active and independent, but prefer to have someone cook and clean for them.
Independent living may be for you if:
- You are capable of living autonomously
- You are not in need of medical care
In-home caregiving: this senior care lifestyle is contingent upon the condition of the senior, which involves routine checkups to guarantee the wellbeing and personal satisfaction of the senior.
In-Home Care may be for you if:
- You need assistance with routine household care and daily tasks
- You are worried about the higher costs of assisted living
Assisted Living: this senior care lifestyle is ideal for mature seniors who find that they require help from others to get around or fulfill daily tasks, not including intensive medical care treatments.
Assisted Living may be for you if:
- You need help with day to day tasks, e.g. showering, dressing, and pharmaceuticals
- You are required to have 24-hour monitoring and an emergency response system
Memory Care: this specialized senior care offers a vibrant quality of life to residents in need of personalized care considerations and exercises.
Memory Care may be for you if:
- You are encountering the onset of dementia or Alzheimer's
- You are in need of a full continuum care community
As with any medical decision, consult with a doctor or healthcare specialist for their professional recommendation of which senior care level is right for you. Additionally, for questions or concerns regarding senior care placement, contact us today for your no commitment consultation! Our community consultant specialists are available to assess resident needs, answer senior living inquiries, and happily welcome you and your loved ones to join our Regency Pineville family today.
Written by: Katie Hanley